Happy Chinese New Year card + DIY flowers

January 16, 2014

I am very excited to show you some cards I made for Chinese New Year.  I somehow love this card a lot :) Pink, red and gold - I just love GOLD a lot nowadays! :)


I made the flowers  from this ...


To these! :)


You can do it too coz it's easy peezy! I am sharing my tutorial over at Scrap-n-Crop.com today HERE.

Here's my finished card with some cute ladybugs too :) I got these for Christmas.



Happy (early) Chinese New Year to all who celebrates it :)


Challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy "Favorite color combo"
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Girls Challenge
Great Impressions Stamps "Use something new"

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I think the ladybugs with your pretty flowers are adorable. Thanks for sharing the tutorial on how to make the flowers.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I love the pink on the patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!! Love the flowers and ladybirds, so cute and the pink background paper is lovely! Thank you so much for joining the Crafty Girls challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously GORGEOUS! love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very bright card thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a great card, Love how you made the flowers, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Angeline. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!