It's a Boy!

February 15, 2015

It's the season for babies ~~ and baby mini albums too! :)
Here's another baby album I made for my customer for her Baby Boy Lucas.

Here's everything sweet and cute just for him!


I glossy accented the chipboard alphabets for that extra glow.


Here's the insides of the mini album - with a mix of colors perfect for a baby boy :)


Again, I've used the flap pages for more photos and journaling.


Also made a pocket to put all those precious mementos.


Here's a waterfall flip page for more photos!


More flap pages!



This is the final page!


Love it? 
Here's the Baby Girl version that I made.

Interested to get one of your own? 
You can place a customized order by just emailing me the details.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!