Handmade Wedding Guestbook

August 30, 2015

There's always a first time for everything, and when Caroline asked me to make a guestbook for her client I took up the challenge! ;)

Their wedding is this weekend -- with a rustic theme. The couple saw my hand-painted flowers over at my Instagram account @scrappyscrappy_ and loved it! They requested me to paint their guestbook.

After hours of painting and making this come to live, I'm happy it all came together!

Here's the wedding guestbook I made for them.

ScrappyScrappy: Handmade Wedding Guestbook #scrappyscrappy #wedding #guestbook #rustic #watercolor #handpainted #flowers

ScrappyScrappy: Handmade Wedding Guestbook #scrappyscrappy #wedding #guestbook #rustic #watercolor #handpainted #flowers

ScrappyScrappy: Handmade Wedding Guestbook #scrappyscrappy #wedding #guestbook #rustic #watercolor #handpainted #flowers

I am so glad they loved it!!
Wishing happiness and much love to both Charmaine & John-Hans.

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!