[NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp

April 05, 2019

Hi my scrappy friends.
Please forgive me for not updating lately coz I have been down on my card making mojo, but don't worry - coz I am back!

I have also been updating mostly on my Instagram instead these days. 
(@scrappyscrappy_ if you are on IG, come say hi!)
Do you still read blogs or you're all about IG or FB? 
Let me know in the comments down below :)

***

So, Unity has so many new releases today and a HUGE sales. If you've been eyeing some stamps that you wanted, go get them now at Unity Stamp. I have been obsessing over the background and border stamps recently, they are just so pretty!

I've also made videos for today's cards. If you're interested to watch them over at Youtube, please feel free to visit my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and click SUBSCRIBE.

Let's get started!

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Don't give up #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #colleencoloredpencils #coloredpencils #rainbowfloral #washitapestamp #dontgiveup

Every month, Unity Stamp has a sentiment kit realeased and this month's kit [April 2019] is called : "Don't give up".  I am loving the floral and "washi tape" stamp. You could do so many cards with this one stamp alone!

For my card, I just did a simple rainbow coloring for the flowers using my Colleen colored pencils, I got them from my local stationary store - so you do not need expensive colored pencils to make your cards if you do not have the budget. Just make your cards with any supplies that you have and if you have the budget to get the premium ones, why not right? :)

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Don't give up #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #colleencoloredpencils #coloredpencils #rainbowfloral #washitapestamp #dontgiveup

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Joy and Brighter days #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #copicmarkers #nuvogildingflakes #primamarketingfoil #brutusmonroe #barnwall #stampnbond #copicmarkers #foil #gildingflakes

For my next card, this beautiful stamp "Joy and Brighter days" by Tierra Jackson is brand new and it's just perfect for spring! I colored the wagon and flowers with Copic makers and die cut it to make it look like a large postage stamp.

Now, it's time for the fun part! I embossed my background with Stampendous Stamp n Bond sticky embossing powder and Brutus Monroe "Barn Wall" stamp.  Then I mixed both the Prima Marketing Foil & Nuvo gilding flakes together and wa-lah! I also inked up the background with some Tim Holtz distress oxide inks with my makeup blending brush.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Joy and Brighter days #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #copicmarkers #nuvogildingflakes #primamarketingfoil #brutusmonroe #barnwall #stampnbond #copicmarkers #foil #gildingflakes

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Migration of Beauty #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #migrationofbeauty #borderbackgroundstamp #rainbowbutterflies #altenewwatercolor #rainbowwatercolor #watercolorpainting #goldembossing #sentimentkit

Next is this beautiful Unity Stamp called "Migration of Beauty" by Angie Blom. I mean, like seriously. HOW pretty is this stamp? It fills up the entire card so easily, so if you're into mass producing cards for an event, this stamp would be perfect!

I painted in the whole card using rainbow colors (of coz!) with my Altenew Watercolors. It's easy to use this set as you do not need to mix any colors coz everything is already in the pan. Great for lazy people like me :) The sentiment is from the Unity Stamp "I am with you" Sentiment kit Oct 2018.


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Migration of Beauty #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #migrationofbeauty #borderbackgroundstamp #rainbowbutterflies #altenewwatercolor #rainbowwatercolor #watercolorpainting #goldembossing #sentimentkit

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Moments of Bliss #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #rainbowbutterflies #nuvoshimmerpower #colorburst #backgroundstamp #galaxywatercolors #metallicwatercolors

For this card, I first stamped the butterflies on a white cardstock from the "Moments of bliss" kit by Graciellie Designs. Then I sprinkled on some Nuvo Shimmer powders and let it do its magic. Once it is dried, I fussy cut the butterflies and pop them up on glue dots so that the wings appear to be flying.

For the background, I used Unity Stamp "Love in the background" stamp with my Altenew dye inks to create a gradient effect. This stamp is awesome to create your own unique custom background.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Moments of Bliss #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #rainbowbutterflies #nuvoshimmerpower #colorburst #backgroundstamp #galaxywatercolors #metallicwatercolors

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Feelings matter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #copicmarkers #distressoxide #unitysequins #unitystampsequins

And finally, it's time for an easy card! :)
I first stamped the beautiful Unity Stamp "Feelings matter" and colored it with Copic markers. Then I inked up the entire background using Tim Holtz distress oxide inks.

Now it's time to bling up the card using Unity Stamp sequins "Cinderella" & "Aurora Borealis" and my trusty ol' Thermoweb iCraft Mixed Media adhesive. I love how it is simple, yet it adds so much to the card.

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEOS] Flowers, Rainbow and Glitter with Unity Stamp - Feelings matter #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #stamping #copicmarkers #distressoxide #unitysequins #unitystampsequins

I hope you've enjoyed all the cards and techniques. Leave a comment below to let me know which is your favorite! :)

Have an awesome weekend.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just read blogs. I very much prefer them to Facebook and Instagram. They're so customizable -- you can put photos wherever you want!

    Glad you got your mojo back!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH this is so encouraging! Thank you Evelyn <3 I will be sure to update my blog more often then.

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!