[NEW VIDEOS] Happy 2019 with Unity Stamp

January 18, 2019

Happy 2019!
What is your crafty resolution for this year?
The New Year is here and there are lots of NEW releases from Unity Stamp.

Let me know if there are any techniques you'd like to see in my upcoming videos. In the meantime, do visit my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and click SUBSCRIBE.
If you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to me on my Facebook or Instagram.

Now, let's see some new cards I made using some new Unity stamps!

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Beautiful Crooked Path #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #ginakdesigns #rangeralcoholink #spectrumnoirsparkle #alcoholink #stainedglass

For my first card, I used the new "Beautiful, Crooked Path" kit by Gina K Designs. The heart is so pretty, it kinda reminded me of a stained glass - so I stamped it on some vellum and colored it with my Spectrum Noir sparkle marker brushes; which gives it a nice glitter and shine to it.

For the background, I played with some Ranger Alcohol Inks and yupo paper. I tried using normal cardstock, the alcohol inks would not flow and blend as easy as on yupo, so you may want to get some of these specialty papers. I just added some "Stream" and "Sunshine Yellow" alcohol inks and added lots of blending solution. I also mixed in some Gold mixative to add some shine.


ScrappyScrappy: Beautiful Crooked Path #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #ginakdesigns #rangeralcoholink #spectrumnoirsparkle #alcoholink #stainedglass

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



ScrappyScrappy: Lots of Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #brutusmonroe #gracielliedesigns #timholtz #distressoxide #backgroundstamp #inkblending #rainbowcolors #jennifermcguire #watercolor

For my next card, I used the background stamp called "Lots of Love" by Brutus Monroe. I LOVE this stamp!! I created the background with some Tim Holtz distress oxides ink and I blended the ink in using an acrylic block! *YUPS*! Thanks to Jennifer Mcguire for the inspiration. I love how the colors turned out.

For the flowers, it is from the "I am with you" [Sentiment Kit October 2018]; which I colored in using the distress oxide inks as well.


ScrappyScrappy: Lots of Love #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #brutusmonroe #gracielliedesigns #timholtz #distressoxide #backgroundstamp #inkblending #rainbowcolors #jennifermcguire #watercolor

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



ScrappyScrappy: You Will #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #vintage #timholtz #distressglitter #glitterborder #distressoxide

Next, I used the "You Will" kit by Jake Wangen & Joslyn Nielson and stamped it on some kraft paper; then tore the edges to create a distressed look. I didn't want to add too much to the card because the lady is the focal point and she's beautiful enough. So I did an easy glitter distressed border using just some tacky glue and Tim Holtz distress glitters [mustard seed, shabby shutters, antique linen].


ScrappyScrappy: You Will #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #vintage #timholtz #distressglitter #glitterborder #distressoxide

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



ScrappyScrappy: Friendship Blooms #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #ginakdesigns #janedavenport #mermaidmarkers #watercolors #friendshipblooms

Next, is this beautiful stamp set called "Friendship Blooms" by Gina K Designs. I am obssessed! I stamped it on watercolor cardstock and used Jane Davenport's mermaid markers to color the floral and background in. I love how a little goes a long way and how vibrant the colors are. Pssstttt, I added some twine also just to (literally) tie it all in :)

ScrappyScrappy: Friendship Blooms #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #ginakdesigns #janedavenport #mermaidmarkers #watercolors #friendshipblooms

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Blooming Peonies  #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #altenewwatercolors #watercolor #bloomingpeonies

And finally, I stamped the "Blooming Peonies" by Angie Blom on some watercolor cardstock and went color happy with my Altenew watercolors. I wanted some loose watercolor and gradient effect. Oh, and did I mention that this stamp set is HUGE?? The card I made measures about 6.5" x 4.25"


ScrappyScrappy: Blooming Peonies  #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #cardmaking #card #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #altenewwatercolors #watercolor #bloomingpeonies

So, hurry on to Unity Stamp website and shop your heart out. Pssst, there's a sales going on right now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!