Unity Stamp & Gina K Wreath Builders

December 30, 2018

Happy weekend my dear scrappy friends.
EXCITING NEWS!!
Oh
my
gosh....

Have you heard? 
Unity Stamp & Gina K teamed up to create the famous wreath builder stamps - in red rubber!
Seriously, if you've not tried these wreath builder stamps and templates, you got to give it a go.

Here are some cards I made using the "Circle of Friendship" stamps, along with my Misti and Altenew dye inks. The possibilities are just endless!

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp & Gina K Wreath Builders #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #wreathbuilder #card #cardmaking #altenewdyeink #altenew #wreath

For my first card, I used mainly the florals in the stamp set, and added the leaves and butterfly. Having a stamping platform really helps with the process and accuracy. Just by using the wreath builder template, you just stamp - move - stamp - move... and before you know it, there is your custom wreath! I also added some rhinestones, because you know I love my bling. :)

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp & Gina K Wreath Builders #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #wreathbuilder #card #cardmaking #altenewdyeink #altenew #wreath

***

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp & Gina K Wreath Builders #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #wreathbuilder #card #cardmaking #altenewdyeink #altenew #wreath #glitterificpaint

For my next card, I used mainly the leaves to build the wreath. The Unity Stamp set also came with some circle stamps and beautiful sentiments, which I embossed with silver and gold. And if you noticed, I did not use a 4x4 cardstock, but a smaller version cardstock of an A2 size. Yups! It works too :) At the bottom of the card, I stamped some butterflies and also added some Glitterific paint along the border.

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp & Gina K Wreath Builders #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #ginakdesigns #wreathbuilder #card #cardmaking #altenewdyeink #altenew #wreath #glitterificpaint

Get the Unity Stamp Gina K wreath builder bundle now on sale HERE.
(limited time sales only, so you may want to hurry!)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!