[NEW VIDEOS] Baby Boy & Girl cards with Unity Stamp

December 21, 2018

Hi scrappy friends. 
Today it's a special release with Unity Stamp and Lisa Glanz, she draws just the most precious art and I love them all!

Today, I made a baby boy and girl card with the stamps and going back to basics with some simple techniques. Trust me, it's so easy you can do it too :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



My first card is using the "Precious and Sweet" kit with a cute girl and so many cute duckies! I stamped everything on a white cardstock and die cut it with Kat Scrappiness scalloped border die. Then, it's time to color!

I colored with my Colleen colored pencils, which I got from my local stationary store and there were inexpensive. You don't need expensive supplies to create your cards. Just use whatever you have and you'll be surprise the magic you can create with them! Then just add a few sequins, and you're done :)


***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For my next card, I used the "Hello There Bear" kit which I colored with some watercolors. Then I die cut the cardstock with Kat Scrappiness cross stitched die. Then, it's time to create the scalloped border with your sequins! Seriously, it is so easy... you won't believe it. Watch the video and you'll see :)


Click HERE to shop for these precious Unity Stamps!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!