Trendy Twine Guest Designer: Gingerbread house

December 05, 2018

Happy December.
It's been some time since I was a guest designer and today it's my honor to  guest design for  Trendy Twine's blog.

Since it is the holiday season, I have a fun Christmas card for you today. They feature for today is: The Christmas Mint Little Bits Trendy bakers twine - Red, White and Lime Green
I love the little bits because you get a little of every beautiful twine.

ScrappyScrappy: Gingerbread Christmas Mint Little Bits #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmascard #christmas #gingerbread #gingerbreadhouse #copicmarkers #cardmaking #twine #merrychristmas

For my card, I used Pink and Main's Gingerbread stamp set, colored them with Copic markers. Then I added Nuvo Glimmer Paste [moonstone] for the glittery snow.  I also used some foiled patterned paper to add to the glitz.

Then for the twine, I tied them into little cute bows first before adhering them onto my candies with some Thermoweb mixed media adhesive. It clears dry, so no worries of any adhesive peeking through :)

ScrappyScrappy: Gingerbread Christmas Mint Little Bits #trendytwine #scrappyscrappy #christmascard #christmas #gingerbread #gingerbreadhouse #copicmarkers #cardmaking #twine #merrychristmas

Here is the beautiful twine that I used for my card today:


Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Angeline, this is such an adorable card! The images are so sweet and you colored them beautifully. The bows of Trendy Twine are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for being guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so CUTE!!! Adorably cute & fun Holiday scene!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angeline, this is such a bright and happy card. Your coloring is gorgeous and the Trendy Twine bows are such a sweet touch.

    Thanks so much for guesting this month. We are thrilled to have you on the Trendy Twine blog again.

    Lesley
    Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the twine bows. Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card! The image is adorable and the color is fantastic!

    Thank you for guesting with us, great job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so SUPER adorable my friend! Congrats on your guest designer spot over at TT!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!