[NEW VIDEOS] Thanksgiving and Christmas with Unity Stamp

September 21, 2019

WOW!
It has been a month since I last updated my blog. So, here I am with some brand new releases at Unity Stamp. They are just perfect for the holidays! 

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Thanksgiving and Christmas with Unity Stamp - Turkey Slider card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #thanksgivingcard #turkey #rainbowturkey #slidercard #interactivecard #lawnfawn #slideonover #janedavenport #mermaidmarkers #frondescence #autumn #fall #happythanksgiving #copicmarkers

Starting off with a colorful thanksgiving card and a rainbow turkey. The new "Frondescence" background is so pretty, you could use it for many kinds of cards. I colored them up using Jane Davenport mermaid markers - I just love how vibrant the colors are. 

For the Cuddlebug Turkey, I colored it with copic markers and I just had to make him "fly". I die cut a slider slit using the Lawn Fawn "slide on over" die cut set and wa-la... he's flying!! :)

ScrappyScrappy: Thanksgiving and Christmas with Unity Stamp - Turkey Slider card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #thanksgivingcard #turkey #rainbowturkey #slidercard #interactivecard #lawnfawn #slideonover #janedavenport #mermaidmarkers #frondescence #autumn #fall #happythanksgiving #copicmarkers

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Thanksgiving and Christmas with Unity Stamp - Argyle stencil background #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #christmascard #merrychristmas #newtonsnookdesigns #multilayerstencil #argylestencil #timholtz #distressoxideinks #copicmarkers #argyle

From thanksgiving, we go to  Christmas with this beautiful "All that sparkles" stamp. I colored her with copic markers, added some sparkle with Spectrum Noir pens. For the background, I used Newton's Nook Designs "argyle stencil" set with Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. They are just so perfect together! Oh, and I used a small makeup blending brush to get into the tight corners.

ScrappyScrappy: Thanksgiving and Christmas with Unity Stamp - Argyle stencil background #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamp #christmascard #merrychristmas #newtonsnookdesigns #multilayerstencil #argylestencil #timholtz #distressoxideinks #copicmarkers #argyle

Do watch the videos to see how I made my cards and I hope you are inspired to make some too! 
Have a great weekend.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!