Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition

October 18, 2019

It's October, but it's never too early to start making some Christmas cards for your loved ones (before it reaches the 11th hour *haha*)

Unity Stamp released some REALLY awesome new STAMPS and PAPERS (yups!!!) - all Christmas themed. IF you haven't get started on your cards yet, do not worry. These supplies will come to the rescue!

I've made some cards with the step-by-step videos. Feel free to watch them on my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and if you like, do click SUBSCRIBE.
You can also drop by my Instagram @scrappyscrappy_ to say Hi :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #rainbowfoiling #decofoil #rainbowshatteredglass #annbutler #moresparklelessstress #brutusmonroe #freshlycut #backgroundstamp #heidiswappminiminc

For my first card, you know how I LOVEEEE my rainbows and glitters, so this is just an "Angeline card" :) For the background, I am using the Unity Stamp Brutus Monroe background stamp "Freshly Cut" and I embossed it with some Stampendous Stamp n Bond embossing powders. Then I grabbed my favorite Decofoil rainbow shattered foil to foil it up. If you didn't notice, I made a boo boo and the trees kinda looked over-foiled. Honest trust, I almost trashed the card, but I thought, hey,.... my mess can be called art :) So, I added the Unity Stamp Ann Butler sentiment from her kit "More sparkle, less stress" and kept the card. Let's see who will be the lucky one to receive this :) 

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #rainbowfoiling #decofoil #rainbowshatteredglass #annbutler #moresparklelessstress #brutusmonroe #freshlycut #backgroundstamp #heidiswappminiminc

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #mixedmediacard #vintagecard #vintagechristmas #primaflowers #nuvoglitterdrop #timholtzcollagepaper #metallicsheenpaint

Next, I wanted to just create - you know what I mean? Sometimes, we often times just keep using the same supplies over and over again. So, this time, I challenged my self and just took out a bunch of my supplies (some was in my stash for years!) and see what I could just make. The focal point of my card would be Unity Stamp Ann Butler sentiment from the kit "More sparkle, less stress" - so I placed that inside a frame, which I had painted with some metallic paint. Then, I just added Tim Holtz collage paper [aviary], Prima flowers and added some bling with some Nuvo glitter drops. I think it turned out very different from the cards I usually make. 

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #mixedmediacard #vintagecard #vintagechristmas #primaflowers #nuvoglitterdrop #timholtzcollagepaper #metallicsheenpaint

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #unitystamppapers #gracilliedesign #gracielliedesignpapers #christmaspapers #santaandthemrs #santaclaus #mrsclaus #katscrappiness #postagestampdie #trendytwine #rustictextiles #rusticwinterwishes

And now for some cutesie card - this "Santa and the Mrs" stamp by Unity Stamp Tierra Jackson is so darn cute!! I colored it with copic markers and die cut it using Kat Scrappiness square postage stamp die. Then I used the BRAND NEW papers by Unity Stamp Gracillie Design for my background and added some Trendy Twine to tie it all together. I absolutely LOVE these new papers, they are just so pretty! They are 6x6, glossy finish cardstock and you can get them at Unity Stamp.

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #unitystamppapers #gracilliedesign #gracielliedesignpapers #christmaspapers #santaandthemrs #santaclaus #mrsclaus #katscrappiness #postagestampdie #trendytwine #rustictextiles #rusticwinterwishes

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #christmaself #christmastreee #birchwood #glitzglittergel #timholtzstencil #backgroundstencil #joyandblessings

Now, for another cutie - this cute elf is from the "Joy and Blessings" kit by Unity Stamp Angie Blom. I wanted to create a Christmasy scene for him so I did it using Tim Holtz stencils (mini set 21), distress oxide inks and added some Thermoweb Gina K Designs glitz glitter gel (white).

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #christmaself #christmastreee #birchwood #glitzglittergel #timholtzstencil #backgroundstencil #joyandblessings

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #christmastree #christmascouple #deckthehalls #bemerry #alcoholinks #timholtzfrostedfilm #nomessglitter

And finally, this cute couple from the "Deck the Halls" kit by Unity Stamp Angie Blom. I wanted to create a fun background for them, since the stamp is huge and almost filling up the entire card, I didn't want the background to be too crazy. So I got my alcohol inks and yupo paper, and added a final touch to it using my Tim Holtz frosted film for that added sparkle. This would be great for those who loves glitter but don't want it sticking to you or everything else around you :)

ScrappyScrappy: Unity Stamp - Christmas Edition #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #card #cardmaking #christmascard #holidaycard #youtube #quicktipvideo #stamping #christmasedition #christmastree #christmascouple #deckthehalls #bemerry #alcoholinks #timholtzfrostedfilm #nomessglitter

So, that is it from me today. I hope you've been inspired to start making some Christmas cards and of coz, don't forget to go shop at Unity Stamp.

Happy weekend!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!