Happy November with Unity Stamp

November 02, 2019

It is NOVEMBER. 
WOW. I seriously cannot believe how fast time flies. Just one more month to Christmas then the New Years!

Unity Stamp just released awesome new STAMPS and PAPERS (yups! More good stuff!)

I've made some cards with the step-by-step videos. Feel free to watch them on my Youtube channel (TheScrappyScrappy) and if you like, do click SUBSCRIBE.
You can also drop by my Instagram @scrappyscrappy_ to say Hi :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



For my first card, I used this beautiful Unity Stamp "Angel of trust". Isn't she just lovely? I stamped her on some Strathmore toned tan paper and colored her up using my Prismacolor colored pencils. I love how the colors look so vibrant on kraft paper! A very very simple and easy card to make. Simply stamp and color :)



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Next up is  the Unity Stamp "Sienna Girl". She looked so cool to me, I had to create a cool background to match her. I first inked up the background using Tim Holtz distress oxide inks, then stamped some strips using the Unity Stamp Ann Butler stamps. Then it's time to emboss with Tim Holtz stencil and some WOW embossing powder.



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



Next is the lovely Unity Stamp "Jess Girl". You know how I love my rainbows - so I lined up all my Tim Holtz alcohol pearl inks and just went rainbow-nuts with them. Trick to blend these inks is to use some Yupo paper and alcohol blending solution. I also used the Tim Holtz spritzer (which blows air) to move my inks around. You could also use a straw. Then I punched lots of butterflies out using my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and just adhered them across my card to create some dimension.



***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



And finally, I made a card using the cuties from the Unity Stamp "Holiday Helpers". Since there is a boy/girl version - I had to use them both! So I created a simple spinner card using some Trendy Twine Christmas mint and decorated the card with Unity Stamp sequins and Unity Stamp Red Christmas paper pack.



Have an awesome November month and happy shopping :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!