I heart you Layout

March 01, 2015

Valentine's Day was quite recent and it's a great time to start preserving those precious memories. Using Scrap-n-Crop's Valentine Embellishment kit, I made a layout with it.


The background paper is from Elle's Studio (not part of the kit) whilst the rest are everything from the kit! I did not include a photo in my layout but hey - it's OK. :) Art has no rules. Just go with what you feel like creating!


I've also did some droplets on the background using some Heidi Swapp spritz mist {Primrose} and I stamped the "Cherish" stamp in some Distress Ink {Spun Sugar}


Also, I added some foam adhesive to add some layers and dimension to my layout.

Here is what the Valentine's Day kit look like. TONS of goodies for only RM50!


Get yours today HERE!

You May Also Like

6 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!