Happy Easter!

March 21, 2015

Easter is just next week and we are creating Easter projects all weekend long over at The Cutting Cafe blog.

What is Easter?
Easter is the 3rd day after Good Friday - when we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16


Here, I made a card using the Happy Easter overlay template and I glittered up the words using some Distress Glitter {mustard seed}. The bunny cutout is from SVG Attic.


Although I have no idea how bunnies are related to Easter, I would love to have a Choc Bunny right now hahaa.

I just want to thank God for all that He has done for me and I am definitely blessed.

Happy (early) Easter! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! I wish I had a Chocolate bunny too! Yum!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes to what Creative M said.....so stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and a wonderful post! Yes, we truly are BLESSED! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!