Let's Go on an Adventure!

March 10, 2015

Stucked at work? Need a break? Longing for a holiday?

Well, I made a travel suitcase -- and I'm ready for an adventure!! :) 
Well, ok.. Not really going to Hawaii at this moment, but one can dream right? :)


I actually turned the First Aid Box from the "Feel Better soon" kit (which is being reworked and will soon be available again in store) into a travel suitcase! I love that the kits from SVG Attic are always so versatile and could be changed from it's original intended "design".


I got some travel themed stickers and layered them on the suitcase, reminding me of all those nasty sticky stickers that I find so difficult to get off your suitcase at times. I even made a luggage tag and tied it with twine to the handle.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have an awesome adventure this week.

Don't forget to check out the Design Team Call we have right now. 


Interested to join a FUN team?
Click HERE to apply now!

You May Also Like

1 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!