Merry Holiday Christmas cards & NEW Videos

September 02, 2015

It's time to Hip Hop with my Unity DT chicks and I have LOTS to share with you today! :)
Christmas is ALMOST here and so why not make some early Christmas cards? :)
I always LOVE anything Christmas so this month Unity Stamp has this awesome KOM "Our heart to yours this Christmas" featuring LOTS of Christmasy stamps.
And I was in absolute total scrappy mood this weekend and made THREE ,.. yups. 3 brand NEW VIDEOS just for you!
If you'd like to see more, feel free to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE my videos :)

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube
Watch video below | Watch at Youtube

Watch video below | Watch at Youtube



Here are the cards and tag I made for this hop!

This first card I made using the popular Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. My hubby got some for me as my EARLY Birthday present (my birthday is not till October) and I am loving them!!


Don't you think this tree is so darling with all the beautiful words on it's branches?


Next up, a Merry & Bright card I made using some Golden QoR watercolors! 
If you like high-pigmented good quality watercolor, you should try these out.


I found these cute star stickers which I thought was perfect to add the right amount of bling on the card :)


And finally, I made a tag, that would go great on a Christmas gift. 
Here I used Ranger Tim Holtz's Distress Glitter in Festive berries, because it is FESTIVE right? :)


I colored the rest of the stamped image with my Copic markers.


Link up your Unity projects through Wednesday night 
(linky closes at Midnight CST)
There will be TWO PRIZES given away by random selection
1. to someone who submits a project by linking below
2. to someone who leaves a comment on the links below
PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY NIGHT




Challenge: Simon Says Stamp

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. Angeline, your cards and tag are just lovely. And YES, I love the tree with the words on it, its really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, what an awesome Christmas tree - love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike. :) I am working on holidays cards as well. Awesome cards and videos, Angeline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas cards are really pretty!
    I love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I just love christmas, It's my favorite time of year. Angeline you just gave me so many Ideas for christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas cards! I love the retro loo of the large Christmas ornament! Thanks for a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the layered angled papers on the tree card. Great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Christmas cards! I love the big Christmas lightbulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great tutorials. Thanks for including them in the blog. Your colors are amazing and you make this look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angeline, I so enjoy your videos - as always, fabulous cards!!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous cards and fab videos.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a pretty tree! Great job on the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty and colorful Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your pretty Christmas projects. Love the bling you added, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the cards are lovely. The tree is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...wonderful Christmas cards,so special,colorful and inspirational.Loved each one of your videos,extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your Christmas Card series, make me wanna start to do Christmas Card now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous!!! I ADORE the Quick Tips!!! Thank you for showing us these fast ideas. I want to try all of them everyone is sharing. They are just fantastic. Love all your cards, but the Christmas light one is my fave. So pretty!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your colourful christmas cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so fun and colorful! Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!