File Folder Box - stamp storage

September 18, 2015

Hey hey! 
It's FRIDAY and it's time to let loose and just relax! :)

It's Inspiration Time at The Cutting Cafe blog with the DT team and this week we are making these cute File Folder Box Holders.

When I saw this kit, immediately I knew I had to make one coz the size is just perfect for my Sweet Stamp Shop stamps.

ScrappyScrappy: File folder box stamp storage #scrappyscrappy #thecuttingcafe #svg #cutfile #diecut #sweetstampshop #stampstorage #filefolder

I used some of My Little Shoebox cute papers to decorate the file folder box. Oh and it has scallop trims too!! :)

ScrappyScrappy: File folder box stamp storage #scrappyscrappy #thecuttingcafe #svg #cutfile #diecut #sweetstampshop #stampstorage #filefolder

Here's a close up of the file folder box!

ScrappyScrappy: File folder box stamp storage #scrappyscrappy #thecuttingcafe #svg #cutfile #diecut #sweetstampshop #stampstorage #filefolder

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT WEEKEND! :)

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Angeline, that's absolutely precious! I never would have thought to store stamps in this. I love that idea. Your papers are so cute and whimsical like the stamps. That's a beautiful holder you've made.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to put all of this on my desk in my office...it is soooooooooo darling..the papers the stamps everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the soft colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Angeline! Love the idea of storing stamps in the folder as well. Very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!