Embossed Stencil Layout

September 04, 2015

The weekend is almost here and it's my 500th post !!
So I thought, let's have FUN and make something COLORFUL!
Since I've not done a layout for some time, here's one with a quick & fun technique on how you can make your very own DIY Customized colorful embossing paste!

I did the embossed stencil background with a Dear Lizzy 12x12 stencil, lots of Distress Inks & Golden Molding Paste.

Here's the quick insta slideshow I did for you :)
Surprise surprise --- no talking from me this time! Haha.

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube


After I was done with the background, I added a (rare) photo of us and filled it up with some Dear Lizzy project life cards and embellishments!

ScrappyScrappy: Embossed Stencil layout #scrappyscrappy #layout #quicktipvideo #emboss #stencil #distressink #dearlizzy


ScrappyScrappy: Embossed Stencil layout #scrappyscrappy #layout #quicktipvideo #emboss #stencil #distressink #dearlizzy

Hope you've enjoyed today's fun & quick tip video.
Have fun with the embossing paste!!

Challenge: Simon Says Stamp

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. That background looks amazing! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!