Christmas Cards & NEW Videos

September 16, 2015

Hi Unity friends! :)

I was walking around in the malls and couldn't believe that some places had Christmas decors already up. YAY!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

So I have 3 BRAND NEW VIDEOS + CARDS for you -- all Christmas cards!

Watch video below | Watch at YouTube


Watch video below | Watch at YouTube


Watch video below | Watch at YouTube


If you love my videos and would love to see more, feel free to SUBSCRIBE and give a thumbs up! :)

Here's my first card using the Faux Stained Glass technique.

ScrappyScrappy: Faux Stained Glass Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #distress #christmas #dylusions #stencil

The Tim Holtz distress marker spritzer with distress markers was quite fun to play with!! Don't you think the spritzed effect is so unique? :)

ScrappyScrappy: Faux Stained Glass Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #distress #christmas #dylusions #stencil

Next up -- a white Christmas card ;)

ScrappyScrappy: Foil Stamp emboss Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #foil #christmas

I have wanted to try this technique for the longest time -- and finally, I did!! 
Can you imagine all the shiny cards you can make? :)

ScrappyScrappy: Foil Stamp emboss Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #foil #christmas

Finally, a card which I'm inspired by the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

ScrappyScrappy: Glitter emboss Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #christmas #zingemboss #glitter

I did some glitter embossing and used the card/color sketch for this card.

ScrappyScrappy: Glitter emboss Christmas card #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #card #christmas #zingemboss #glitter

Here's the sketch. Be sure to join in the fun coz the PRIZES are HUGE!! 
Click HERE to join.


— Link up your Unity projects through Wednesday night (linky closes at Midnight CST) —
There will be TWO PRIZES given away by random selection
1. to someone who submits a project by linking below
2. to someone who leaves a comment on the links below
— PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY NIGHT —



You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love the white card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I loved all the videos you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the video tutorials. I love the stained glass look you did. that is a new technique for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! Awesome videos (I could listen/watch them all day!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your videos were amazing and I love the stain glassed window!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas cards and the videos are great! My favorite is the last with the Christmas ornaments, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty cards, thanks for the video how tos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors. Some of my favorites. I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angeline. Thanks for sharing your videos and pretty projects. Beautiful colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty cards. Thanks for the videos too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make me wanna sing carols in September! Love all your Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the faux stained glass spritzed background. It makes a lovely base for the sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tutorials and beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an awesome job on all of your BEAUTIFUL cards!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the fun videos. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love your cards and videos. The faux stained glass is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards and videos. The cards look super in the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun faux stained glass card!! I really enjoyed the quick tip tutorial~~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing Christmas projects.Love each one,especially the videos are great!Your Christmas cards are unique and inspirational. It's Christmas already!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love your videos!!!! I adore your white Christmas card!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards. I really like the stained glass one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all of your cards, for the foil technique one did you use the same foil that they use in the foiling machines or was it something different? Inquiring minds NEED to know. LOL
    TFS
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth. I am using some normal foil -- but I would think it's the same type of foils :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!