Chocolate Valentine with Kat Scrappiness

December 30, 2017

WOW! 
The year is almost coming to and end and it is also my LAST post for Kat Scrappiness. Yups, so sad right? Well, my time has come to step down and it's been a good run. 

ScrappyScrappy: Chocolate Valentine with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #valentinesday #valentinescard #card #cardmaking #layeredstamps #papercraft #katscrappinessdiecut #katscrappinessstamps #katscrappinesssequins

For today's card I thought it'll be good to move on to the next holiday coming soon -- which is Valentine's Day -- using the NEW Kat Scrappiness Layered Chocolate Bar stamp from her Chocolate Lover's Card Kit by Kat Scrappiness.

So I first started out by stamping the chocolate using a stamping platform and inks from the Coffee Break Mini Ink Pad Cube Set by Altenew. Then I stamped the chocolate wrapper and also added glitter embossing for the last layer of stamping.

Then I die cut the heart from the Wonky Wavy Stitched Heart Dies by Kat Scrappiness and stamped the chocolate sentiment from the Chocolate Lover's Sentiment Stamp Set by Kat Scrappiness on some vellum. I also added some party confetti from the "I DO" Sequin Mix - Shaker Card Fillers – Kat Scrappiness.

ScrappyScrappy: Chocolate Valentine with Kat Scrappiness #scrappyscrappy #katscrappiness #valentinesday #valentinescard #card #cardmaking #layeredstamps #papercraft #katscrappinessdiecut #katscrappinessstamps #katscrappinesssequins

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card. For all the supplies linked, you can get it from Kat Scrappiness store. Do remember to use my code “Angeline10” to get 10% off your order! Happy shopping and have a wonderful happy 2018!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous card Angeline! It's so pretty and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!