[NEW VIDEOS] Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp

September 20, 2018

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree.
Yups.
I made more holiday cards and this week's Unity Stamp release of these cuddlebugs are just TOO CUTE!

Let's just go into the cards and videos I made this week.
If you want to stay in touch with me on Instagram, hop on over to my profile (@scrappyscrappy_) and come say HI :)

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Winter Bunny Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #copicmarkers #snowflake #winterwishes #glitterific #timholtz #distressoxide

For my first card, I stamped and colored the "Winter Bunny Cuddlebug" with copic markers and decided to do a snowy background for him. Since I didn't have any snowflake stencil, I made my own DIY stencil with just cardstock and snowflake dies. You could always use paper punch also!

With the stencil, I inked the snowflakes using Tim Holtz distress oxide ink [Broken China] and added Glitterific paints, coz glitter always make everything better :)

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Winter Bunny Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #copicmarkers #snowflake #winterwishes #glitterific #timholtz #distressoxide

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Santa's Lil Helper Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #prismacolor #coloredpencil #reindeer #unitystampsequin #arielsequin #santalilhelper

For my next card, I used "Santa's Lil Helper Cuddlebug" and just did some basic coloring using Prismacolor colored pencils. In the video, I show how to blend the colors and add shading. I also added Unity stamp Ariel sequins.

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Santa's Lil Helper Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #prismacolor #coloredpencil #reindeer #unitystampsequin #arielsequin #santalilhelper

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Christmoose Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #prismacolor #coloredpencil #tonicstudios #nuvojeweldrop #timholtz #stencil #christmasstencil #distressoxide #moose

And for my last card, this "Christmoose Cuddlebug" will surely bring a smile to anyone's face. He is just so cute!! I colored him with colored pencils and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Jewel drops for the baubles. For the background, I layered Tim Holtz stencil set #20 with some Distress Oxide inks [Antique linen, Evergreen Bough, Candied Apple].

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Cuddlebugs with Unity Stamp  - Christmoose Cuddlebug #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #cuddlebug #christmascard #cardmaking #papercraft #quicktipvideo #youtube #prismacolor #coloredpencil #tonicstudios #nuvojeweldrop #timholtz #stencil #christmasstencil #distressoxide #moose

Be sure to go shop for these cute cuddlebugs at Unity Stamp now :)

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Angeline! I decided to follow you on bloglovin as I realized I am missing some of your wonderful videos. I enjoy your videos because you keep them short enough to get the point across without requiring me to give up half of my morning, LOL! These are all so cute and you've given me some fun ideas for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very kind of you Jean, thank you ! So glad you are enjoying the videos

      Delete
  2. Your colors are always so vibrant and beautiful. The spilled paint back ground is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!