[NEW VIDEOS] Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release

September 14, 2018

Hi my scrappy friends. 
Today Unity Stamp is releasing SO many NEW stamps...I can't even keep up! *hehe*
Well, today I am showcasing Phyllis Harris new stamps so keep reading if you love her illustrations. You will LOVE her new stamps!

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - Every Leaf Speaks Bliss #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #holbeingouache #gouachepainting #autumn #unitystampsequins #sequins

For my first card, I stamped the "Every Leaf Speaks Bliss" on some Strathmore Toned Tan paper (kraft) then painted it in using Holbein gouache paints. I love these paints because you can control how opaque it will look on your paper. The more water you add, the more translucent it will be (like watercolors) and the lesser water you add, it will be opaque. I also added some Unity Stamp Aurora sequins to bling it up :)

ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - Every Leaf Speaks Bliss #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #holbeingouache #gouachepainting #autumn #unitystampsequins #sequins

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - It's your Day Panda #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #uniitystampsequins #sequins #panda #birthdaycard #birthday #averyelle #sequinsborder

Next, this cute kit "It's Your Day Panda" is just wayyy adorable. I stamped and colored in using some Copics then added the Avery Alle Wonky Scalloped Frame. Since I am obsessed with Unity Stamp sequins, I added a whole bunch of them on the border using my Thermoweb Mixed Media adhesive. Just alternate the different sizes to create more interest.

ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - It's your Day Panda #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #uniitystampsequins #sequins #panda #birthdaycard #birthday #averyelle #sequinsborder

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - Be the light #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #shakercard #bethelight #interactivecard #rainbowglitter #copicmarkers #wowglitter

And for my final card, I stamped and colored the "Be the light" kit with Copics, creating that candle glow. Then I die cut my front piece using MFT Stamps Bold Stripes cover up die,  placed lots of foam adhesive on the back to prep it for my shaker card.

Then it's time for the fun part! I added lots of American Crafts WOW glitter, in rainbow colors. What I love about these glitters are, it comes not only with different colors but also differnt particle sizes. Of coz, you can use whatever glitters that you have! 

ScrappyScrappy: Phyllis Harris-Unity Stamp release - Be the light #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #phyllisharris #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #youtube #quicktipvideo #shakercard #bethelight #interactivecard #rainbowglitter #copicmarkers #wowglitter

Be sure to shop the Unity Stamp new releases HERE.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!