Guest Designing for Two Paper Divas - Tea Cups

January 19, 2015

It's my 2nd Guest DT post for Two Paper Divas and today's set is just lovely!
If you missed my first post for them, you can click HERE

Today, I have used the "Tea Cups" set that comes with some stacking tea cups. I love the sentiment that comes with it!


I stamped and colored the pretty cups in with my Copics and then added it on to an embossed cardstock - which I have spritzed with some Prima Color Bloom spray in Cotton Candy. I also added a mini bow and some enamel dots for the pop!


"Sometimes, it's just one thing on top o f another".

True, isn't it?

But hey...

God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
-Psalm 46:1

Cheers! :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Angeline...love your card! This sentiment is one of my favorites as well. Great scripture! Thank you for sharing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!