I am a FINALIST!

January 24, 2015


I just found out that I am one of the FINALISTS for the Craftsy Blogger Awards - Best Paper Craft Photography

OMG! Like seriously? I am ECSTATIC and truly honored!

I have no idea who was the kind soul who nominated me (THANK YOU!) and to all who have VOTED for me - I TRULY truly APPRECIATE it. Thank YOU!

If you like to Vote for me, feel free to click the button below or go HERE


Craftsy Blogger Awards - Vote for Me badge
THANK YOU again to all who has supported me and never fail to encourage me.
This is truly very encouraging and I feel truly happy that my blog has inspired some of you.
More from me for 2015! I ain't going to stop now. :)
THANK YOU.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!