Baby Book Box

January 27, 2015

Over the weekend, we were celebrating baby Eryn's Full Moon (when the baby turns 1 month old) so I had made this box to put in our gifts for her.


This cute book is actually a BOX! Can you believe it? :)


I have tied the box together with a ribbon to close it up.


Here's a close up on the book cover that I made with lots of flowers and some cute alpha Thickers.


And here's a peek inside on what we got for Eryn. Cute onesies with a card of course. :)


I have used a legacy kit "Nevermore" from SVG Attic to make this book box. Don't worry - they are not gone! :)
They are being reworked right now and will be back on the site once it is updated.

Hope Eryn will remember this when she's older ;)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is such a great idea and would make a super gift and keepsake. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I made one for my Cousin's Daughter out of a cigar box

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!