Guest Designing for Two Paper Divas - Make a Wish

January 12, 2015

When I got the email from Melissa & Gayla from Two Paper Divas - I was excited! 
They wanted me to be their first ever Guest Designer to start off the New Year and ... of course I said YES :)
Thank you for such an honor!


Two Paper Divas has some awesome clear & digital stamps. Their designs are fresh and simple - perfect for any occasion. On their blog, you can find many ideas and inspirations to make a scrappy project.  

For today's card, I have used their Flower Silhouette clear stamp.


I used some Faber Castell Gelatos (Raspberry // Metallic Melon // Mango) on the stamp - which I then misted with some water before stamping it. For the background, I spritzed some Prima Color Bloom spray (Soft Teal // Summer Sky) to create the splatter effects.

 I then embossed & stamped the sentiment from Unity Stamp "Wish with Your Heart" kit. To finish it up, I added a border with some Gelatos with more water to create a softer edge.


I am going to be their Guest Designer for the next TWO Mondays (*YAY*!) - so do come back and take a peek on more fun scrappy inspirations :)

Here's my post over at their blog. Do send them some love :)


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Simply gorgeous! I love it! Congrats on being a guest designer for Two Paper Divas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Angeline!! Thank you for Guest Designing at Two Paper Divas! Can't wait to see what you create next with Two Paper Divas Stamps! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!