My Mini Sewing Machine

January 06, 2015

I have a super cute project to show you today!
It's Inspiration Time at The Cutting Cafe blog and we can make anything we like today.

So, I chose to use the Sewing Machine set to create today's project :)


Oh yes! It's a mini sewing machine! 


Not only it would be a pretty decor, it's a usable decor too! There's a matchbox in the sewing machine where you can put spools of thread/ribbon there. The spool is also from the kit.


I placed a fabric right underneath the "needle" to make it more realistic :)
Don't you think this mini spool is so cute?


Now my mini sewing machine is sitting nicely on my new shelf.



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is beyond precious...this is by far a favorite..love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my sewing machine was this pretty! Love the bright colors. You have inspired me to try this file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to adorable!!! Wonderful inspiration, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!