Live the Life you Dream about with JLO Stamps

October 08, 2016

Happy Saturday! :)

The Design Team ladies are up with gorgeous inspirations of the brand NEW Jessica Lynn Original stamps "Live the life you dream about" on the blog and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Here's my take on the stamp set.

***

First up, I made this birthday card using the beautiful cactus stamp, which I have stamped and fussy cut. I colored them with my Tombow dual brush pens and paired it with some Dear Lizzy papers.


Next, I did some embossing with the dream catcher and went wild with Tim Holtz distress inks to make this tag :) Don't you think this sentiment is just PERFECT?


And finally, a tag using I did with some watercolors.


Now... head on over to the JessicaLynnOriginal Blog and see what else everyone has cooked up for you this week!  Do leave a comment on each blog because there will be a winner chosen to win this cute stamp set!


SaveSave

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great use of these clear stamps! Very sweet crzations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Angeline! Love your coloring on each image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so very beautiful! Love the bright colors and the watercolor ... Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fussy cutting skills are awesome and I love the colors you used. Fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!