[NEW VIDEO] Quick Holiday Card and Tags with Unity Stamp

October 23, 2016

Happy weekend :)
It's Christmas projects all week long for me and today, I have 2 NEW VIDEOS for you on how to make SUPER QUICK holiday card and tags. If you're in a hurry, why not try these simple techniques out?
 
***
 
Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube
Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


 
 
***
 
The fist card I made using Unity Stamp's Holiday Delivery stamp. Don't you think this stocking image is just so beautiful?

I stamped and colored the stocking with my Copic markers. Then I ran the cardstock through my Sizzix Big shot machine along with the WRMK Next Level embossing folder - to give an extra pop to the card. Then I added some Christmas tree washi tape along the borders :)

***

For my holiday tags, I used the Pretend you like this kit 

I stamped the sentiments onto some white cardstock and took out my Prima Color Bloom mist sprays and just spritzed all the tags in one go! Easy peezy! :) 
Once the tags were dried, I punched a hole on each tag and just added some ribbons.

Have fun making these quick and easy holiday card and tags! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!