Christmas Gift Bags with SVG Attic

October 17, 2016

Happy Monday :)
I am over at the SVG Attic Blog -- sharing some Christmas gift bags I made using Cyndy's CG Father Christmas kit.

How many times in the past I have wanted to give somebody a gift but had no pretty gift bags to put it in?? From now on... never ever again!! I absolutely LOVE this kit coz it has two sizes of gift bags you can make --- and think, not only Christmas but birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and MORE! Oh wow.. the possibilities are endless.

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Gift Bags with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #christmas #fatherchristmas #holiday #giftbag

Since Christmas is almost here, I decided to make some holiday gift bags. I took out my stash of Christmas papers (Webster's Pages) and turned them into these!

Add a nice ribbon and a gift tag --- and the bags are ready to go!

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Gift Bags with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #christmas #fatherchristmas #holiday #giftbag

ScrappyScrappy: Christmas Gift Bags with Angeline #svgattic #scrappyscrappy #christmas #fatherchristmas #holiday #giftbag

Seriously, you will not believe how EASY it was to make these bags -- go get the kit and you will see for yourself :)



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. These bags are so pretty! I love the papers you used on them. These bag files are going to be very useful for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful bags, Angeline! I love the beautiful ribbon you used for the handles. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!