[NEW VIDEO] Gold Vellum Glitter Holiday Cards with Unity Stamp

October 18, 2016

Happy Tuesday :)
Christmas is just around the corner, so I thought I better get started with some Christmas cards. 
Here's a quick video on how I made a bunch of these -- so you'd never ever be late for Christmas cards for this year! (I always am!)
***
Watch video here | Watch video at Youtube

***

So, I used the beautiful Unity Stamp's October Sentiment kit "A Joyous Season" to make my cards. This set is just EVERYTHING I want in a set -- it has SO many sentiments, and some beautiful images to go along with too.

ScrappyScrappy: Gold Vellum Glitter Holiday Cards with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #holiday #christmas #card #cardmaking #papercraft #gold #glitter #vellum #christmastree #christmascard #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #video

I stamped the Christmas trees with gold ink on vellum -- then cut them to size for the card front.
Then I stamped a bunch of the sentiments on some white cardstock and adhered it to some glitter foam (which I had flattened out a bit with my Sizzix Big Shot machine).

A simple but classy card, perfect for the holidays!

ScrappyScrappy: Gold Vellum Glitter Holiday Cards with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #holiday #christmas #card #cardmaking #papercraft #gold #glitter #vellum #christmastree #christmascard #stamp #stamping #quicktipvideo #youtube #video

Have you started on your Christmas cards?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!