[NEW VIDEO] Lucky Little Ducks with Unity Stamp

January 27, 2018

YAY! 
It's the weekend, and it's time for a cute card with a cute Unity Stamp called "Lucky Little Ducks". Aren't they just the cutest?

I have a brand NEW Video for you today 
-- and --
If you like to see more videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE.
Also, if you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to me on my Facebook or Instagram.

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube


***

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Lucky Little Ducks with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #timholtz #distressoxide #watercolor #tonicstudios #nuvodrops #katscrappiness #ducklings #youtube #quicktipvideo

I first stamped the duckies on some white cardstock (yups, I'm not using watercolor cardstock) and then started painting with some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks. Surprise surprise! YUPS, you can paint with them. It turns out a little more opaque - like gouache. And the colors appear really bright too!

I die cut the card with the Cross Stitched Rectangle Die by Kat Scrappiness and added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops that matched the oxide inks colors!

ScrappyScrappy: [NEW VIDEO] Lucky Little Ducks with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #tierrajackson #timholtz #distressoxide #watercolor #tonicstudios #nuvodrops #katscrappiness #ducklings #youtube #quicktipvideo

Wishing you a fabulous weekend and happy crafting!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!