Pocket full of Posies with Unity Stamp

January 24, 2018

Happy Wednesday! 
I am up on the Unity Blog today, to share with you an oldie but goodie.

Recently in the Unity {show & tell} Facebook group, there was a challenge to take our first ever Unity stamp we purchased and make a card. So... I took that challenge as my inspiration for today's card!

ScrappyScrappy: Pocket full of Posies with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #distressoxide #copicmarkers #pocketfullofposies #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #papercraft #handmadecard

I took out my folder of stamps, filled with Unity goodness and my first Unity stamp I bought was the KOM 07/09 "A pocket full of posies". YES!! I fell in love with Unity Stamp back in 2009. Can you believe how long ago was that? I was just staring at this kit and all the wonderful memories just came flooding back!

The kit of the month is always full of beautiful stamps and I stamped the posies and pocket onto some white cardstock. I colored the posies with Copic markers and then fussy cut them, while I inked up the pocket with some Distress Oxide inks (as well as for the background). 

ScrappyScrappy: Pocket full of Posies with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #timholtz #distressoxide #copicmarkers #pocketfullofposies #card #cardmaking #stamp #stamping #papercraft #handmadecard

So now, I have good and not-so-good news for you.

Not-so-good news: This kit is no longer available to purchase
Good news: There's a smaller kit called "Pocket & Patches" that you can get HERE.
Even BETTER news: You can subscribe to the Kit of the Month HERE and get a freshly cooked set of stamps every month at your door step for only $37/month!

I am certain that you will fall in love with these beautiful stamps like I did in 2009. So hurry on over and subscribe :)

SaveSave

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!