Uniquely Unity with Unity Stamp

January 07, 2018

Happy Sunday my dear Unity friends! I am up on the Unity Blog today, sharing with you this month's brand NEW Uniquely Unity kit "My Dear Friend". I am totally obsessed with this new kit because it is so pretty!

ScrappyScrappy: Uniquely Unity with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystamp #uniquelyunity #card #cardmaking #spectrumnoir #spectrumnoirsparklepens #glitterpens

I stamped the flowers on some white cardstock and decided to glitter the entire card up with my Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. These pens are not just great as a top coat, but they are awesome for coloring too! Seriously, who doesn't love glitter? :) I used some soft pink/greens [Rose Quartz/Soft Jade] here along with lots of gold [Spun Gold]. Just check out how shimmery they are!

ScrappyScrappy: Uniquely Unity with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystamp #uniquelyunity #card #cardmaking #spectrumnoir #spectrumnoirsparklepens #glitterpens

So, let's start the New Year with a brand new Uniquely Unity kit for only $14.99/month!
Click HERE for more info.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely flowers! Makes a wonderful card. Love the colors and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, this is absolutely gorgeous!
    The flower bouquet is perfect for corner stamping.
    Love the sentiment, too :)
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your flowers they are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love ,Love these beautiful flowers, the colors are perfect, keep the beauties coming Angeline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribed to Uniquely Unity after seeing this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so good to hear that Daphne. Can’t wait to see what you make ! :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!