My Dear Friend with Unity Stamp

January 19, 2018

Hi Unity friends and family. 
I am on the Unity Blog today, sharing with you another card I made using this month's beautiful Uniquely Unity kit "My Dear Friend".

ScrappyScrappy: My Dear Friend with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #uniquelyunity #card #cardmaking #papercraft #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #tonicstudios #nuvoglitterdrop #prismacolor #coloredpencils

I stamped the flowers on white cardstock, which I die cut with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Die. Then I colored them with my Prismacolor colored pencils. It's such a delight to blend with these pencils and create the different shades. Then I finished it up with lots and lots of Nuvo Glitter drops.

ScrappyScrappy: My Dear Friend with Unity Stamp #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #uniquelyunity #card #cardmaking #papercraft #katscrappiness #katscrappinessdie #tonicstudios #nuvoglitterdrop #prismacolor #coloredpencils

Click HERE for more info on how to sign up for the Uniquely Unity kit.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very pretty card. I love the colours. Thank you very much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Add a Sentiment Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a lovely and blessed day!